CINTIA RESEARCH GRANTS: Call for Proposals
In accordance with the rules of the CINTIA Center and of the Department of Economics of Ca’ Foscari University, under the Departmental Decree 504/2015, Ref. 35477, July 16th 2015, CINTIA is advertising a competition for Research Grants.
Deadline for draft proposal: September 15th,2015
Cintia supports innovative academic research on all aspects of the social sciences related to aging, pensions and retirement.
Cintia offers Research Grants on the following topics:
- Risk Management during the Working Life
- Risk Management during the Retirement Years
- Retirement Decisions and Financial Decisions at Retirement
- Supervision of Fully Funded Pensions: Solvency and Transparency
- Risk Sharing and Distribution among Generations: Full Funding, Pay-as-you-go, Taxation
- The Labour Market
- Heterogeneity within Generations and the Position of Senior Citizens
The total budget amount is € 100,000 (to be allocated to at most two projects).
The project lasts 12 months, starting November 1st, 2015.
- An industry-oriented publication has to be produced during the project.
- The project team consists of academic researchers, and possibly staff members from an industry partner.
- Project team members will present their research output at Cintia events.
- Project team members are expected to participate in task forces meetings when writing industry-oriented Cintia publication