CINTIA RESEARCH GRANTS: Awarded projects
PUBLIC SELECTION FOR AWARDING OF MAX 2 RESEARCH GRANTS, 12 months each,
Call Ref. 35477 Departmental Decree 504/2015 dated July 16 Department of Economics – Ca’ Foscari University
The Judging Committee of the CINTIA First Call for proposal for research grants has evaluated the research projects presented by the applicants to the Call “Cintia Research Grant” (Ref. 35477, DD 504/2015, 16 th July 2015)
Members of the Judging Committee:
- Dr. Ambrogio Rinaldi– Chairman
- Prof. Monika Buetler member
- Prof. Michael Haliassos member
Three projects have been submitted:
1. Make hay while the sun shines. Building Financial Security Through School-Based Financial Education leading partner: CeRP University of Turin
2. Managing Risks over Working Life leading partner: University of Turin
3. Social Security Wealth and Private Annuities in Europe: exploring Heterogeneity, leading partner: Ca’ Foscari University of Venice
After careful discussion, the Committee reached a consensus on ranking project n.2 (Managing Risks over Working Life) and project n.3 (Social Security Wealth and Private Annuities in Europe: exploring heterogeneity) as winners on an ex aequo basis.
Each winner will be awarded €50.000 that shall be implemented for the project in accordance with the regulations in force in the universities regarding the use of research funds.